วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634

Previews Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634



Click for Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634

Zoom

Price : $12.89

Buy from Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 Amazon.com

Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 Features

  • Braun CombiMax Food Processor replacement french fry device.
  • Models/Types: 3202, 3205, K600, K650, K700, K750.
  • Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 Overviews

    Braun CombiMax Food Processor replacement french fry system..Models/Types: 3202, 3205, K600, K650, K700, K750....

    [Read more Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634]

    Available from 4 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Duddy's Electronics   4.9
      $12.89
     Buy-it-now-store   4.7
      $14.76
     Small Appliance   4.8
      $17.99
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 4 store


    Related Products

    4.0 Out Of 5 Stars (3 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 I offered my wife the Combi-Max Food Processor and also bought this french-fry slicer. It works, however not with the flexibility to regulate the thickness is a big bummer. The cash would have been higher spent toward the modifyable machine. I then ended up ordering the modifyable device (make positive to order the Adjustable Insert Carrier 3200-649) for french fries (Adjustable French Fry Insert 3200-651) and for reducing (Adjustable Slicing Insert 3200-650).
    Reviews for Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 It works beautiful well. The pieces of potato are fairly short, so it would not appear to be restaurant french fries, nevertheless it labored pretty smartly. I did candy potatoes and cooked them within the oven. Be certain to no longer over lap on the baking sheet.
    Reviews for Braun CombiMax Food Processor French Fry System 3200-634 If I had known how a lot time I would shop reducing up potatoes I would have sold this a while ago! It makes it so quick and simple I in reality enjoy it! The value was once a bit of excessive so I had my doubts when I ordered it however I without a doubt haven't any remorseful abouts. It's quick and easy to make use of.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    fry s electronic website Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger